Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friendfest 2009

Back in September we had the second annual Friendfest. Unfortunately George and I did not camp since we were sick. We did make it out for the Saturday and I would like to brag that this year we more then doubled the turnout. We hope that next year we will have the same success and see some new faces as well.

Ryan posted some pictures on his blog so I feel inclined to post a couple as well. I didn't take many photos since we were socializing a lot and huddling in blankets since it was cold at night.

Some flowers I saw when George and I went for a walk. I think they are called Aster.

The sun coming through the trees. I was happy that I managed to capture what I saw. Usually these shots do not work out for me.

Navilyn supplementing her diet with a little fiber.


Navilyn supplementing Ryan's diet with a little fiber.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Navilyn is enjoying shoving that stick into my mouth WAY too much.

George said...

Welcome back to the internet! It's about time you posted ;)

I like the tree photo with the light streaming through, but nothing beats stick-in-the-mouth.

Carolyn said...

Cute kid photo vs. Tree photo

I would always put my money on the kid.

Pat Wightman said...

Thank you Carolyn for the great photos for nature and of course the ones with Navilyn in them too.

Unknown said...

What an imp Navilyn is! Gotta love that tongue hanging out while you concentrate trait (inherited from Pat's mom)